Thin layer of rubber sheets bought by bag making factory. They put this rubber sheet layer inside luggage, purse, handbag etc. to make them waterproof. Also stiffness of the bag matters. Sheet quality must be fine, otherwise small pores will not be able to block water.
We use wastage or scrap plastic bag during vulcanization of synthetic rubber making. More than 60% of supply came from single use plastic bag. Rest is reclaimed rubber and scrap shoe materials. Micro cellular rubber sheet we make has huge environmental impact, every step we go through is green.
- Better thickness and stiffness for bag surface area
- Fully waterproof, resistant to liquid
- Standard size for better cost optimization
- Overall 80% from recycled raw materials
- No harmful chemical for human body
- No discoloration of rubber in long run
- Durable and no wear and abrasion
- Fully foamed for better softness and comfort